UPDATE 05/29: You guys are amazing! In less than 24 hours all the spots have been filled! THANK YOU!
It’s almost time! I’m looking for volunteers that would be interested in testing out some soap samples to help me finalize the soap recipe for my initial product launch later this year. I’ve been through a BUNCH of recipes (the last set of samples I intended for the soap panel didn’t make the cut!) … I want to bring something to the market that I love and that YOU’LL love too. So here’s how it’ll work:
- Registration is open from now until June 5 (or until all 35 spots are filled). Just complete the form below to get on the list. (Participants must be in the US, at least for this round.)
- On or before June 5, I will confirm via email that you’re on the Soap Panel.
- I will send out the soap samples (details below) by June 8, so you should get them no later than June 12 (hopefully much sooner).
- Test the soaps out! Use them for your hands, in the shower, however you normally use soap. (I personally have been testing two at a time – one on each half of my body in the shower to compare them.)
- Complete an anonymous online survey (details will be included in your package) giving me your honest feedback by June 21.
Simple and fun, yes? Here’s a little more information about the soap samples.
- I’m testing variations of recipes to see how specific ingredients affect the lather/bubbles and moisturizing properties of the soap. There are six variations in all (see the picture above) and you’ll receive a sample size slice of each one.
- Each sample will contain some (but not all) of the following ingredients:
- Coconut Oil
- Palm Oil
- Olive Oil
- Sweet Almond Oil
- Avocado Oil
- Rice Bran Oil
- Shea Butter
- Cocoa Butter
- Castor Oil
- Lye (which is used to turn oils into soap – but there is no remaining lye in the finished batch)
- Coconut Milk
- Cruelty-Free Tussah Silk
- Distilled Water
- Micas for coloring
- Soap samples are colored so I can tell them apart. I couldn’t very well send you 6 samples and have you try and describe which one you’re using, could I?
- There are no fragrances used in these samples. I want to focus first on how the soap FEELS without scent having an impact.
So, that’s it! Let me know if you have any questions, or just sign right on up to be a part of the fun.
Sign Me Up for the Soap Panel!
Complete the fields below and click Submit. It should show you your completed information – that means I got it!
*All spots have been filled. Thank you for your interest!