I am thankful for the little things. Sometimes we feel like we have to be thankful for big things, but it’s all the little things in life that are worth noting. Some of the little things I’ve been appreciating lately:
- They paved the one road in our town that was riddled with pot holes and happened to be on my way home (those of you in/from Houston know how really great this is!)
- My cats’ purrs and meows (I know they got a whole day dedicated to them, but their little sounds always make me smile)
- Discovering we have a Hobby Lobby in our town (yeah, I was slow to discover that one, and now I’m in t-r-o-u-b-l-e!)
- A warm cup of tea and cuddling up on the couch
- Yarn…so much yarn
- Playing games like Words with Friends and Solitaire Blitz (yes, I’m goofy, but these are such fun stress relievers)
- That I’m no longer terrified I’m going to burn the house down by cooking in a crock pot. I’ve even been known to leave it (gasp!) while I’m out of the house!
What little (or big) things are you thankful for today?