I am so thankful for my husband. I’m sure (I hope) a lot of women can say that. But there are just SO MANY reasons why my husband tops my list, but here are just a few.
- I relax just being in his presence. When I’m having a particularly stressful day, just knowing that we will share dinner together calms me down. Being near him, just knowing he’s around, makes me happy.
- He allows me to be my best “me”. I don’t have to try to be anything other than who I am. And he encourages me, supports me, and loves me for just being me.
- He is my biggest cheerleader. Always supporting me in what I want to do, and reminding me that I can do it when I begin to doubt myself. Everyone needs a cheerleader, and I’m so thankful I was able to marry mine.
- He is the sweetest papa to our furbabies. I love a strong man that has a soft spot for little critters. He always makes sure they have a warm blanket to cuddle up on, has his own ways of showing them love, and just makes me go “awwww”.
- He’s hysterical and makes me laugh regularly. Sometimes it’s “boy humor”, and sometimes he just cracks himself up, but I love having so much laughter in our lives.
- He’s “good people”. Honest, thoughtful, caring. Just an all around good guy. And he’s mine.