Note:All links on this page for the School of Sewing book are affiliate links. This means that, at no extra cost to you, I make a small commission when you purchase the book through my link. Thank you!
Are you joining me in my quest to learn to sew in 2015? Want to just follow along and see all the projects in one place? Well, this is that place!
I’ll be following the projects in the School of Sewing, by Shea Henderson (who happens to be my friend’s wife). This beautiful book will teach us to sew with 12 projects designed to give us projects we can complete in a few hours, starting with basic skills and moving up!
What you can expect:
- Each month-ish (let’s be real…I keep falling behind): I will read the project chapter and acquire the necessary supplies (if I don’t already have something in my stash that I can use). I will put up a post with a picture of my fabric/supplies choices and something I’m particularly excited (or nervous) about in tackling the project. You will be able to upload and share pictures of your fabric/supplies as well, and leave your comments about what you’re excited about.
- A couple weeks later: I will post pictures of my completed project, share my particular challenges and successes, and invite you to do the same!
- All posts will be tagged with “School of Sewing”, and links provided right on this very page!
Want to join me?
- Jump in any time! Grab a copy of the book and dive right in.
- Share your completed projects on the respective posts as you finish them. Ask questions, share your knowledge, tips and tricks, get frustrated, have fun.